Whether you are a professional association, a federal institution, an academic organization, or a private company, we are always looking for new partnerships to be formed, information to be shared, knowledge to be spread. We offer visibility on our web site, on all our publications and access to our database of content to your staff as well as added value services, networking opportunities and affiliate discounts from our partners.
- The Wellness Connection of Maine is one of the sponsors and advocate on Integrative Health in New England. CWL is grateful for its continuous support to help fund research and promote alternative health options to our community.
- Soul Being is a supportive wellness community. Their members are looking to take charge of their own heath and explore alternatives to traditional methods such as, pharmaceuticals, invasive surgeries, or endless cycles of therapy.
Soul Being offers a structured framework for them to procure services in Integrative and Holistic Medicine. Through our vigorously vetted network of alternative therapy practitioners. Ranging from Yoga, Massage, Reiki, EFT and Acupuncture, to name a few. We also provide ongoing support through programs and education.
I created the Weil Foundation as a long-term funding mechanism for the advancement of integrative medicine through training, research, the education of the public, and policy reform. I believe the day is coming when all doctors will be routinely trained in integrative medicine. .ANDREW WEIL, M.D.
- Opus Consulting Group provides business management consulting services and serves clients on a variety of issues regardless of industry sector. Our core capabilities have been developed through years of experience working for a large number of companies, solving complex situations for our clients.
- At Preti Flaherty, we’re proud to partner with our clients to create opportunity by thinking differently. With nearly 100 attorneys practicing across many fields of law, we have the foresight and strategic intelligence to work toward outcomes that are not simply expeditious, but which support our clients’ long-term goals and innovative ideas.
We all come from different walks of life, but there’s one thing we share: we live our lives in color. At Norway, we think what makes us different is what makes us great. So, walk your own way—even though we’re only a small part of your life, Norway Savings Bank is always doing our best to help you be you.
- As recognized scholars, researchers, and practicing professionals, USM faculty are active contributors to their fields, opening doors to exciting real-world opportunities for our students in the Southern Maine region and beyond.
The Department of Recreational and Leisure Studies was the co organiser of our 2017 Symposium. Thank you!
We are an integrative pharmacy and nutritional supplement center with a knowledgeable team at your service. Our pharmacists and wellness specialists work together to make sure your bases are covered. We’re here for you.
We share stories about travel around Maine in our popular 48HRS feature and write mouth-watering articles about the incredible restaurants that will make you want to eat out more. We take the time to profile the people of the state who are using their creativity and ingenuity to propel Maine forward. All accented by beautiful photography that gives you a true sense of place.