Welcome to the Center for Wellness Leadership.
Integrative medicine is now playing a fundamental role in how we approach optimal health. In a society with a tendency to approach health and healing through pharmacology, new trends include complementary and alternative solutions to stay or become healthy. Nutrition, mind-body medicine, manipulative and body-based practices are emerging and in many cases seeing a resurgence as accessible tools for a better and longer life. At CWL, we are committed to offer tools to inform, offer research and educate professionals about integrating these approaches to health.
Jacques Santucci - Chair of CWL
Our Mission :
Catalyse a Complementary and Alternative Medicine renaissance.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame,
in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Thomas A. Edison – US inventor (1847 – 1931)
- Host seminars and events
- Offer symposiums, workshops and webinars for credit
- Coordinate a network of CAM practitioners, institutions and resources
- Publish research studies and books
- Promote integrative medicine research
- Establish partnerships with research teams and institutions
- Conduct & finance integrative pilot studies
- Provide members and community access to resources & research results
- Award grants and scholarships
- Host professional network of practitioners
- Provide online resources
- Offer practitioner directories
- Sponsor & collaborate on events with like-minded entities
Become a CWL member today! .
Interested physicians, medical students and individuals may join the Center of Wellness Leadership by completing an on-line form.
By becoming a member, you will gain immediate access to our network of providers, online resources, and services and products from our corporate affiliates.
Corporations, organizations and other entities can also become involved with the Association through our Affiliate Opportunities.